Since the announcement of the Stamp Duty holiday in July 2020, we must make you aware that the country is seeing unprecedented demands within the housing market.
Many parties within the industry from local authorities to mortgage lenders and search providers are operating a limited service when the market is extremely busy. This, combined means that all parties involved with the conveyancing process are suffering delays in processing times, leading to delays in conveyancing transactions which are beyond our control.
Kundert Solicitors LLP continue to be fully operational despite restrictions which are seen throughout the UK and conveyancing colleagues are working additional hours to help with the progression of your purchase or sale.
Things that Clients/third parties can do to assist:
- Our clients may refer to our Frequently Asked Questions which may assist with your enquiry.
- We will reply as soon as possible to all incoming emails and calls. Please may I ask for your patience whilst waiting for someone to revert back to you.
- If you have emailed, please do not follow with a telephone call.
- If you have telephoned and left a message, please do not follow with an email.
- Please be mindful that we will contact you when we have a substantive update for you or when your responses or actions are required.