helmet and other safety equipment with building site in the background

Get Legal Help for an Accident at Work

If you have suffered a major or catastrophic workplace injury that was the result of another person’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. At Kundert Solicitors, we have dedicated solicitors working in the fields of medical negligence and personal injury with the relevant expertise to ensure a successful outcome for you. Based in Coventry and Rugby, we are committed to ensuring fair compensation for your accident at work.

Personal Injury Calculator

Our calculator will offer an estimate on the amount of compensation you could claim for a personal injury. Follow the steps below, selecting which part of the body was injured. Once complete, you’ll be shown the range of compensation you could be entitled to; based on the type and severity of injury.

Claim for Your
Catastrophic Workplace Injury

It is your employer’s duty to ensure that you work in a safe environment. While people deem Health and Safety legislation intrusive, it is there to ensure that employers maintain a duty of care to employees. While no one can predict when an accident at work will happen, many incidents are preventable and the result of negligence. For you to claim for an accident, you must show:

  • You were the employee
  • The employer breached the duty of care
  • The breach resulted in your injury

Our team at Kundert Solicitors will help you build your case every step of the way. We provide personal service and one-on-one meetings to ensure you receive honest and expert advice.

Richard Hopkin

richard@kundert.co.ukTel: 01788222850
Accreditation Personal Injury colour jpeg

Get Help Today

A compensation claim can provide you with the means to get back on your feet or cover rehabilitation and long-term care. Based in Coventry and servicing Rugby and Bell Green, we will help you seek fair compensation, so you don’t have to worry about financial issues and you can focus on recovering.

Get in touch with us to get your legal advice. 024 76227741
Contact Us